Felecia L. Dawson, MD, FACOG
Dr. Dawson practices holistic, integrative, and functional medicine. She has special interest in holistic methods of treating uterine fibroids, menopause, and HPA axis dysfunction ("adrenal stress/fatigue"). Dr. Dawson is skilled in outpatient options to hysterectomy: endometrial ablation and hysteroscopic myomectomy.
Dr. Felecia L. Dawson was acknowledged by Essence Magazine as one of the leading Black female obstetrician gynecologists in the nation.
Her community service includes volunteering with and supporting the Center for Food Safety, Partnership Against Domestic Violence, Georgia Organics, Cool Girls, Inc., and the Sierra Club.
- University: Emory University
- University: Morehouse School of Medicine
- Internship: Emory University School of Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Residency: Emory University School of Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Holistic Medicine
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Medical Association of Georgia
- National Medical Association
AWARDS AND SPECIAL HONORS:
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Morehouse School of Medicine, 2007 - Present
- Vice Chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, South Fulton Medical Center, 1995 - 1997
- Clinical Instructor of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine, 1990 - Present
- Felecia L. Dawson, MD, FACOG Speaks on Cancer Prevention
- Felecia L. Dawson, MD, FACOG Speaks on Fibroids